Hearing Aid loops for mobiles/audio devices

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
As regulars know, I wear hearing aids.

Does anyone happen to know (have looked, can't find anything) if there is such a thing as a personal loop system for a mobile phone and the same thing for a personal stereo?

What I want to do is use a hands-free kit for the mobile and listen to music (not at the same time!!), but wearing two aids means it is inconvenient to wear earphones.

Sponsored Links
I buy most of my stuff from here

You will need to know your hearing aids model number. If you look at your hearing aids under the battery compartment, there's normally a brass contact for the input shoes.

They will help you if you have any problem.

Mas- cheers! Have got DAI on both my aids, so know what to buy to get wired up for audio. I've e-mailed them to ask how I go about connecting my 6021 for hands-free using DAI, too. I'll let you know how I get on.

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
alternatively, secure, you could have started a blank post titled "hearing aids" and then followed the google adverts that appeared on the resulting page! :eek: :LOL:

crafty1289 said:
alternatively, secure, you could have started a blank post titled "hearing aids" and then followed the google adverts that appeared on the resulting page! :eek: :LOL:
You see Google adverts???

Get Firefox.

Moz said:
In the white band are there adverts >any sex phone numbers ?
i read that now, and thought "there will be now!!!"

unfortunately not the case :( lol

Sponsored Links
Back