Heart/Ar*e

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have discovered it is hilariously funny to substitute the word "ar*e" for the word "heart" in any song. It is best to listen to the whole song too. So submit your examples please. Here are a couple to get you started:

Michael Bolton 'Can I Touch You There': "Can I touch your heart, the way you're touching mine, can I touch you there, touch you deep within?"

Elton John and Kiki Dee 'Don't Go Breaking My Heart': "Don't go breaking my heart, I couldn't if I tried, Honey if I get restless, Baby you're not that kind, Don't go breaking my heart, You take the weight off me, Honey when you knocked on my door".

Sponsored Links
I've just had a look through that archive in the hope of finding an answer to a thirty year old puzzle but it wasn't there.

Let's see the sky.
Born in the sugar.
See them embalm her.
Long may they live.

It's a fair bet that those AREN'T the real words from "Into The Valley" by The Skids but I listen to it regularly and that's what they sound like. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

you should add it to their list.

I really like the one the site is named after.
the famous jimi hendrix lyric from Purple haze

"Scuse me while I kiss this guy"

Sponsored Links
how those long dark winter evenings must fly by in the notb665 household :LOL:

I have discovered it is hilariously funny to substitute the word "ar*e" for the word "heart" in any song. It is best to listen to the whole song too. So submit your examples please. Here are a couple to get you started:

Michael Bolton 'Can I Touch You There': "Can I touch your heart, the way you're touching mine, can I touch you there, touch you deep within?"

Elton John and Kiki Dee 'Don't Go Breaking My Heart': "Don't go breaking my heart, I couldn't if I tried, Honey if I get restless, Baby you're not that kind, Don't go breaking my heart, You take the weight off me, Honey when you knocked on my door".

It just doesn't work with the very old, golden oldie:

"Heart of my heart, I love that melody.
Heart of my heart, brings back a memory.
etc, etc, etc."

Sponsored Links
Back