Heat Bank Post (FAO: MODERATOR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
MOD: The OP of this post asked you to lock it but not delete it which you said you'd done but, in fact, you've locked the post asking not the original ... Which appears to have been deleted?

MOD 2

it was already deleted when the op asked

Sponsored Links
2 points ...

1. Please lock inappropriate posts, don't delete them as the value is then lost.

2. Why did you tell the OP that it had been locked as they requested ...

As the OP of the post can I kindly ask that this not be deleted but does get locked ASAP

Apologies for starting up a flame war. That was not my intention. I was simply trying for info however, I too moderate a forum and am well aware of how these things go

I would just like to say thanks for all the useful information that was presented to me. It was most educational for me

Cheers
Steve

locked at your request steve
if it hadnt been hijacked by idjuts it might still be open

MOD 2

1 that post had been locked 3 times during the day due to the abusive nature of one poster

2 misunderstanding

3 end of discussion any complaints to [email protected]

esra_ptrap,

There was no abuse in the thread whatsoever, that is why many were p1**ed off. It was a very good thread with many experienced people contributing.

He is still deleting threads and posts even this morning.

"MOD 2

and still will

as for "there was no abuse" you sir are a LIAR (or can't you remember what you posted)"

There was no abuse on the thread whatsoever - you were the only one who saw any. Hence why people were p1**ed off. Kevin you deluded.

.MOD 2
enough,end of or this goes the same way

go back to screwfix

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back