Heat Exchange for WB240RSF

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This may seem like a daft question but has anyone out there got an old water to water heat exchange for a WB 240RSF. I have reason to believe mine is crudded up, but do not want to take apart in this cold weather. Instead I thought maybe I could chemically treat an old one and then it would just be a case of swapping them out?

Also if this sounds like rubbish does anyone of you guys operate in the north kent area and if so whats a ball park figure on a brand new part and fitting?

Cheers

Sponsored Links
Just as a follow up to this, if I wanted to descale the water to water heat exchange in my WB240 RSF what would be the best way to do this? On reading previous posts would I be right in thinking the best way would be to remove the exchange and submerge it in a solution of water and DS40? If this is the case what would be the best mixture proportions and for how long should it be left?

Also if there is a lot of crud/scale inside would it become obvious in the residue?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back