Heated Towel Rail

Reaction score
Country
Ireland
Hi all,

I have a new house, it was constructed at the end of 2007. I recently paid a plumber to fit a heated towel rail into one of my bathrooms. I think the house is now colder afterwards, some of my radiators never seem to get as hot as others (yes, I have bled them all).

I have opened all of the valves on all the radiators all the way open. Was this the wrong thing to do? The heat to the radiators is distributed by junctions like this (each with a pump), one in the kitchen and the other in the hotpress.

3172904001_4dce9da82a.jpg

Any suggestions on what I need to do? I have already turned the heat up in the boiler house, this seems to have helped but the house is still cold.

Thanks

Ray Kinsella

Sponsored Links
That infra red one will be very good for the job as you could also check the radiator for cold spots with it.

Does the new towel rail get hot??

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back