heating not working on my baxi combi instant 80e

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i have a baxi instant 80e and everything works apart from the heating,the neon lights not flashing to indicate a fault nor is the other neon to say it is on,the heating hasnt been on for a few months anybody got any ideas on what the problem is it would be much appreciated thanks :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Heating still switched off would be my first guess, and I am not being funny.
Wireless roomstat with duff battery maybe?
Roomstat turned all the way down?

all i did originally when the weather got warmer turned the temp down on the small box wi clock on everything else remained on,turned a bit cooler today so i just turned the temp back up on the box an nothing happened so i reset it on the boiler an still nothing,hot water working fine all the small red neons are not flashing the other neons below to show you wots working are all on apart from the one with the radiator symbol everything is switched on

Sponsored Links
Check that the timer is still set correctly: day, time, on/off times and selector. You will probably need the timer manual to make sure.

Is it a mechanical clock? Round thing with a million clicky things on it?

no the timer is a small white plastic box on the wall next to the boiler with a fused on off switch between the box+boiler

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back