heating not working on my baxi combi instant 80e

Sponsored Links
The combination of the single factors is what makes me suspicious, as well as the choice of position of the sensor; it gives me the idea of a builder doing a heating job.

Have to agree with you Ben however it doesn't alter the fact that the thing ain't working though does it? :LOL:

Have to agree with you Ben however it doesn't alter the fact that the thing ain't working though does it? :LOL:
What I meant is: I doubt that it ever worked correctly.
As it turns out to be a rf unit, the usual suspects are duff battery and need for re-bonding.

I've fitted well over thirty of these and the new ones (well not me personally, the bold spark I use has) and I think we've had two that have gone toes up and they were both the new CM927 models.

They are pretty reliable as are, I have to say, the WB DT10RFs I've been using for the past 18months.

Tony.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back