Heatline Compact Combi

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I Have just got a job to do on a heatline Compact 24 combi boiler
The Customer has had some one there before &He has installed a new diverter valve repair kit .Now the diverter valve motor is chattering.Not having worked on one of these diverter valves before I would like to know the install sequence in of the parts in question before I go to this job .Has any of you guys work on this boiler before.

I have tried a new motor as it is the same as one of saunia duval Boilers

Any Help would be welcome

Sponsored Links
Thanks for asking I am Gas Care Reg now but I was a corgi registered before that (IE: when it first came out)

Sponsored Links
If you are Gas Care Registered why dont we see you asking trade questions in the Combustion Chamber section of this forum where we would be pleased to help you?

It would allay my doubts if you were to email me your registration numnber or reply with it here.

Tony

If you are Gas Care Registered why dont we see you asking trade questions in the Combustion Chamber section of this forum where we would be pleased to help you?

It would allay my doubts if you were to email me your registration numnber or reply with it here.

Tony

Does Gas Care Registered get you into 'The Lodge' Tony?? That's news to me??!

I thought that you have now been readmitted to the Secret Society Dick?

Now look what you've done with your sarcasm, op doesn't like the forum any more and has stopped posting.

Okay all you smart guys I have solved the problem. & for all you so called clever people? Ill give you a clue

The heat line combi compact S24 boiler is 6 years old

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back