Heatline spares

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, does anybody know where i can get parts for the Heatline C24 combi boiler other than from Heatline themselves? I am after a diverter valve for this model of boiler. thanks.

Sponsored Links
i was thinking that but there prices seem very high. they want £136 inc vat for a diverter valve. does that seem reasonable or too high?

What do you expect?

the other question is why you want to replace a diverter valve?

If you employed a competent heating engineer they could probably repair your boiler for much less.

I would expect to do the whole job for £106.

Tony

Sponsored Links
Tony, in the combustion chamber you are asking advice on a Alpha CB24 diverter valve being the same as a ravenheat, why not just repair it for a fixed fee of £106 :?: ;)

£136 inc vat is it :LOL: let me guess...is it leaking from the glad in the front where the pin comes out? If you lived close I would charge you £136 labour and parts ;)

Tony, in the combustion chamber you are asking advice on a Alpha CB24 diverter valve being the same as a ravenheat, why not just repair it for a fixed fee of £106 :?: ;)

I dont know why you want to divert this posting away from the Heatline!

The Alpha man found someone cheaper than my quote. That fellow has now broken part of his boiler and gone away leaving the boiler not working. The customer is one of these penny pinching types who goes for whoever saves him a penny!

I cannot do a £106 fix when someone else has broken a boiler part! I would have to make two visits and I cannot do that for £106

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back