Heatline VIZO

We charge £840 for installing any make of boiler as there is the same amount of work installed.

Anyone who instals a cheap boiler cheaply is likely to just say " you have a cheap boiler, what do you expect" when it fails.

We give a full backup with any boiler which we install. The cost is the same regardless.

We work in London with traffic and parking problems. I expect you dont have anything like the hassle we get down here.

Tony

Sponsored Links
I see your point. I have one spare day this month, next week the girl in question has no boiler as I ID'd it last week. She is on a shoestring so I figured what the hell! As a rule I charge anything from £500 - £900 depending on the job. I think a combi out new combi in is significantly less work than a system change for example.

This job is an easy one everything is within a few feet of the new boiler location. I installed new rads earlier this year so system is pretty clean.

I don't envy you the London traffic thing been there a few times complete nightmare.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back