Heatmiser PRT/HW

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello All,

Does anybody have any experience with this programmable thermostat, in terms of ease of use, ease of install and quality?

http://www.heatmisershop.co.uk/Heatmiser_PRT_HW-p-16138.html

I like the idea of being able to have different temperature in the morning and at night and also the hot water coming on at a different time at the weekend.

Usually like it about 20oC in the morning and 24oC at night, just remember to turn it down it each night at the moment.

Also forgot to mention the most important bit, it has a big blue LCD which looks smart! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
>Heating: Up to 4 changes in room temperature
May not be enough - eg for lunchtime changes, also for odd late nights where youadjust the temp after the last normal change. And extra setting will catch it at say 1 AM.

>Hot Water: 5 day/2 day program
So Friday night you can't go to bed late, Sun same as Sat

>Hot Water: Up to 4 timings
Must need a sensor. Do you need this feature?

>30 minute timing increments
A bit coarse?

>Easily increase or decrease the required temperature
I should hope so!

Look at Honeywell CM67. 7 day, can treat today (and tomorrow) like a Sunday for odd holidays, can add an hour to a time easily for just today, and other features. Also has optimum start and I think an outside temp sensor is available.
Drayton is a dog to program.
New Danfoss one is worth a look.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back