Heatmister UFH and Rad Zone

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

I am currently at first fix electrical and plumbing in my renovation project. I have installed wet UFH throughout my cottage. I am now looking at control systems. I want something that will allow smart app control, as well as be easy to control locally in each room. I have settled on Heatmister Neo range.

First Question.
When the UH8 UFH wiring centre has Zone 8 configured to control a rad zone. I assume this will still fire the boiler but not the UFH Value?

Second Question.
I have Flow and Return from the boiler plumbed to close to Manifold what valves do I need to install to have a Rad zone aswell? Is it a 3 port valve or two 2 port valves? Looking at diagrams online, I seems I can do it either way. So S Plan system.

Many Thanks
Will

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Answering my own questions now, haha, Question 1 is indeed the case. And looks like I need X2 2 port valves to make a S Plan system. No TRV's as I will use a stat to control the room with rads, so no bypass needed.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back