Heatrae Sadia Mega Flo

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can I just run a mega flow purely on the immersion heaters and cap of the flow and return. I only have elctricity and no boiler. I want to do away with my electric showers and hot water heaters.

What pressure do I need running to the Mega Flow?

Can I run 15mm mains into it?

Will it be powerfull enough to push hot water up stairs?

Have i forgotten anything?

Any help?

Sponsored Links
You cannot install and use this storage cylinder unless it has been fitted by a suitably qualified plumber. If they are not correctly fitted they can be dangerous

I get my ticket next week, just wondered that was all. I'll prob find this stuff out, just wanted to know.

Sponsored Links
I get my ticket next week, just wondered that was all. I'll prob find this stuff out, just wanted to know.

correction you are going to do the course and take the assesment.

they're not actually given away ;)

as funny as you lot are.........BORE OFF!!!!!

Any one got any useful tips, these guys obviously don't have a clue so their masking their knowledge with humour.

?

unless you have serious pressure and flowrate you cant use 15

dont blame the lads for having a laugh its a stupid question yawll

Come on guys the cylinder was probably lying around on a building site, why else would one buy an indirect cylinder, when a direct one would be half the cost.

Read the instructions that came with it and all will be revealed.

As you are taking the G3 course in a few days time, can we assume you would know that if the primary pipes were not connected there would be no water inem.

You don't give the impression of being a plumber, unless you're a CC

as funny as you lot are.........BORE OFF!!!!!

Any one got any useful tips, these guys obviously don't have a clue so their masking their knowledge with humour.

?

I have my G3 thanks.. If you had a clue, then you would not be asking these questions and for me to help you embark upon building something that could be dangerous would be unforgivable.. If you want to risk your life, that is your business but I won't help you

LOL Yep we're all happy and gay.. I'm not sure that we know it all but we do know that we have hot water.. As I said before if you don't know the basics, then it is clear that you will hurt yourself and those around you too.

ahh another satisfied poster :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

jackson.gif
jackson.gif

If they are not correctly fitted they can be dangerous

and spectacular.

I watched the whole of the mythbusters episode with the following link.

The clip doesn't show you (but the programmed did) they dissabled all saftey devices, they buit the small house to their building codes, and there were a lot of trusses in the roof (I saw them build it)

and some one wants to fit one.............

link

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back