Heatslave 12/14 oil isolating valve leaking

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,
Noticed oil smell and found right angle "nevamatic" valve that connects rigid line from tank to flexy burner hose ( sits just above burner body) is weeping from the valve stem. Can anyone suggest what to replace with as can't find any Neva valves with air bleed screw on line. Worcester manual just calls it "isolating valve" and can' even determine thread sizes unless I take it off. It connects to flexi hose part umber 87161405070. Any help really appreciated.

Sponsored Links
You can buy these from Wooster, or even a merchant if they won't sell to you direct. If it's all brass they were terrible for leaking as soon as they were looked at, they replaced them with a similar design but with a plastic tap on a brass body which were more reliable.

I get them from ABGO, part number 87161424230 and the bloody things always leaked.....a bit better now!
John :)

Sponsored Links
This thread helped me and I was too tight to buy a new one so I took the valve apart and found it had 3 O rings in so I replaced those as they had gone hard with oil and age. It works fine now:D:D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back