HELP: Connecting plastic pipe to new valve on radiator

18 Apr 2014
Reaction score
United Kingdom
Hi All.

We are in the process of replacing an old radiator with a more modern looking one and changing the valve to a Drayton TRV in the process.

We are confused as to what connectors are required to connect the existing plastic pipe to the 15mm valve

Existing pipe and connector to old valve:

Would you kind experts tell me what connector I need to connect the existing 10mm barrier(?) pipe to the new 15mm vavle please?

I looked through my screwfix catalogue and actually got a JG Speedfit stem eblow 15mmX10mm stem elbow but not sure it's even for the job....

Many thanks in advance and any advice will be much appreciated.
Sponsored Links
looks like 15mm speedfit supply (white pipe) into street elbow(yellow fitting) into rad valve (chrome backnut)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links