HELP!!! Electrolux EWX14450W washer dryer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys

we recently moved (a year and half ago) into our new home and we had the above appliance already installed for us.
Unfortunately we tried to use the dryer a couple of weeks ago and though the cycle starts and terminates as usual, the clothes come out cold and wet, which would mean that the dryer hasnt kicked in at all. Found a way to check for error codes as there was no code apparent and the display showed E82 (pressing the delay button again showed some EF5 too? Not sure if that helps)

Could you please let me know what does that code mean?
Manual doesnt contain error code meaning which is annoying(or it was just me that i couldnt find them?)

Regards

Sponsored Links
Thank you Carl

i did see that website and tried it already but there's no alarm reappearing. To be honest cant see what the error in the reset position has to do with the dryer?
Tried the the start/pause button and the delay button and it still shows E82, Ef5, E00

Hi,

I am now having the same problem with mine - the tumble dryer goes throgh its cycle but doesn't actually heat up to dry anything. No error codes are apparent and I have no idea how to get it working again.

How have you got on with yours?

And how did you get the error codes to show up?

Regards

Rich

Sponsored Links
Hi rich,

Did you manage to fix your problem? I seem to be getting the same problem now as you have and wondered if you had any advice on how to fix?

Thanks

K

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back