Help gardtec 593

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
About 5 days ago the gardtec control panel read fuse/battery fault so ordered a battery for the main box that came and sorted that fault out now I have a fault which says
Hall. L!
!!!!!alert!!!!!!!

What's that mean :(

Sponsored Links
Are you sure its not hall T as in tamper ? did you pull out a wire when you changed the battery ?

Looking at the picture you supplied to another forum it reads Hall !

NOT Hall 1

Sponsored Links
What detectors do you have in the hall ? Is the keypad in the hall also ?

Hi the key pad is in the hall also the main box is in the downstairs toilet and its a wireless detector battery operated x

It's telling you that the 3v battery in the hall PIR is low and needs replacing. It'd be worth changing them all as it won't be long before the rest follow suit.

It has a new battery fitted just in case it was that and even went out to buy another just in case is was a faulty one and still the same x

Is there a front door contact or any other contact in the hall ?

Yes but they are not under as hall and I can disable that particular unit but it instantly enables it when I set alarm so it's the unit have been told its something to do with the signal being sent from unit to main board but have no idea how to rectify it x

Ahhh, you didn't say you'd already changed the battery. Does the detector light up periodicaly when you move past it? Are you checking the right detector? When you replaced the battery, did you make sure the battery was making good contact with the battery terminals? An "L" after the description definitely means low battery. An "o" means that the panel has lost communications with the detector. Would also be worth having a look in the log (enter code, press no until "do you want to view log?", then press yes. No goes back in time, yes forwards)

Might be worth learning the detector again, what do you reckon ???

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back