HELP !!! GOT A NASTY SHOCK

oh yeah, this community is really worth while, as i said the problem is sorted. no vomitting blood etc

As for your wife smelling gas and having head-aches, dont need a gas engineer to diagnose that....does it seem to appear when you come home mikhail.....that aint gas fella :LOL: You must be a real busy man ;)

Oh, thats not very nice, i did ask you not to be rude. :cry:
I think you are suggesting that actually its me who is making the smell? Well, when i got home today, i was going to ask the missus if i minged a bit, but the lazy moo was asleep on the kitchen floor. Pots not washed, bread and dripping not cooked, or anything.
I've been to the painters house whilst the dozy mare was asleep and asked him if he has got any candles yet. He tells me that hes only got tealights from Ikea but that should be ok.

Can i ask, do you think £3000 is right for a new boiler and how will this stop the hissing from the cooker?

If i supply my own candles, do you think he should drop his price much?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back