Help - How can I hide my boiler?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I recently had a new boiler installed and it just looks like a bit of a mess in the kitchen.
As the walls are covered with a plasterboard a whole had to cut to mount the boiler to the wall. The problem is now I can't really think of a nice way to hide it.

Any suggestions as how I can hide this? My first thoughts are to cover the whole thing in a box, however due to the space it consumes this might be a little tough.

99PAES3.jpg

Sponsored Links
certainly looks an eye sore thats for sure :)

after a few weeks/months u will get used to it & make sure u do not boil the kettle under the boiler :)

Sorry all - I've put this in the wrong forum by browsing around.

I hope the fitter didn't 'install' the wireless room stat on the shelf next to boiler.

Sponsored Links
Remove the corner shelf display.
Put a cabinet around the boiler extend the wall units to the boiler housing unit and it won't look too bad

Salus stat oh no !

Worcester splosh oh no !

@blightymam, Thanks. That's quite a good idea.

Both the junction box and the wireless transmitter are in really odd places. Just makes it a bit of an eye sore.

The seal round the flue pipe is not fitted well and the condensate pipe could have been done better. Was this job done by a professional for good money?

You are all so harsh ! It's not easy working above a worktop in a corner like that.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back