HELP!! I HAVE HOT WATER OVERFLOWING

thanks reneel and seco... greatful for your help.. might give me a bit of understanding when they come out again tomorrow and try saying it,s just your boiler... although the boiler does sound like it kettling a bit.. or is that just air??

Sponsored Links
If I were from essex I'd love to be your plumbers mate!! :) Top man!

you wouldn't my misses says im a slave driver.
smilie_thinking.gif

thanks reneel and seco... greatful for your help.. might give me a bit of understanding when they come out again tomorrow and try saying it,s just your boiler... although the boiler does sound like it kettling a bit.. or is that just air??

let us know.

Sponsored Links
will be back on same time and let you know the outcome... times are hard and i dont want to be buying a new boiler system, thank you both very very much for your time, and expertise.. fingers crossed it gets sorted...keep ya both posted. cheers

don't make any rash decisions - maybe all you need is a good system clean as it seems very sludged up .... let us know, all the best.

i agree i have learned here, but as you say it is harder to not see pics, and it could be a range of things etc.... probably makes you better though having to think all the time! do you find fault finding and sloving things a lot easier in real life when you go to jobs?

not always s*ds law the book/diagram of something i want and i've left it at home.

nice when you have a problem and can sort it the night before on the net saves alot of agro.

good point, i guess it saves you a lot of timre out ehre when you can have a lot of it sorted before you go!!

what sort of call outs do you get? are there may common things? my neighbour was a plumber, but moved just under 2 years ago - was handy tho when he was there! thats'e before i knew anything about plumbing though-didn't even know what a siphon was!!! :eek:

i prefer the night ones people are more grateful.

range from simple tap won't turn off.
pipes burst in the ceiling of upstairs converted houses.
and taken downstairs with it.
the list is endless do have a laugh

ha!!! love it..... i love plumbing, just doing simple jobs for my family when needed and learning about it in general.

what's the cause if the tap won't turn off then??!!! washer perished?? innards loose? / tap scaled/seized up?!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back