Help identifying and sourcing replacement kitchen tap

Sponsored Links
This isn't that tap Lidl had in a while back is it?
I'll investigate this and see if Google knows anything.

The tap has been in-situ since I bought the house (2010) but may have been purchased from Lidl before then?

As per my last question, does anyone know if the 18mm is a standard size of connection between the base and spout? Or are all taps different?

Thanks

The White plastic ring has to have a gap in it so that when you reinsert it it closes up and it doesn't hold back the water,that is the job of the o rings.the job of the plastic ring is to act as a bearing so that the tap doesn't judder when turned.also it stops the tap from shaking form side to side.Bob.

Just a quick update on this (just in case someone finds this thread with the same type of tap as me - quite a long shot but you never know!).

After a bit of googling I managed to find the exact type of tap that I have at "Inderkitchen" it's a "Paini Cox Spring Side Lever Monobloc Kitchen Mixer Tap - Tap Finish:Chrome"

I bought it, just fitted the spout part (i.e left the base in place) and now everything is sorted again.

Wife is happy. Which obviously means that I am happy as various husbandry privileges are now fully restored.

Thanks again for everyone's help. Now... just sit back and wait for the next thing to break........ :)

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back