Help Identifying Embossed Wallpaper

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Help Identifying Embossed Wallpaper

Looking to obtain a full/part roll in order that we can paper part of a previously damaged ceiling.

Long shot but does anyone recognise this and if so do you have surplus or know where we can buy?

Pattern measures approx 10cm (4 inches) along longest edge.

Sponsored Links
That is crown supaglypta. Not sure of the RD number. It may be one of the ones that's been discontinued. All Anaglypta and Supaglypta have an RD number which stands for Relief Decoration. I think this one was one of the 600 range.

Sponsored Links
This is another Crown Supaglypta, Ive tried looking on the web but I cant identify it. Again it will have an RD number but not sure which one. I have put this on before, but not for may years.

Still looking for my paper (original pic/post). Can anyone help further?

No, but perhaps in the meantime, we could advise how to cover the damaged section with something until you do find some paper.

How big is the damaged area, and where abouts roughly on the ceiling is it (e.g. middle of the room, near a corner, etc)?

Area is approx 3x2 foot. Appears to have been skimmed smooth (as part of repair). Located along edge of a room (above bed and on same wall as door).

It's not massively noticeable but would like to improve/repair if possible.

Thanks in advance for your help

Can anyone help identify the original wallpaper shown in this post? We plan to decorate this room in the new year and would like to fix this ceiling.

According to a helpful lady at the manufacturer's, the pattern is an old Anaglypta®.

The product was call ‘Como’ and the reference number was RD633

It was last produced in the early 1980’s, and as such they have no rolls available.

They suggested trying eBay, as they do occasionally have old designs for sale. I've been periodically checking but no luck.

I wasn't far off, It is a Supaglypta, which are more heavy weight than the Anaglypta's.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back