Can anyone identify this ceiling paper pattern?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello everyone, I am new to here but I am hoping someone can help me out.

Long story but basically my wife & I are selling our flat - just about to exchange and we have had a leak from upstairs and amongst other things our ceiling paper in the hallway must be at least partially replaced. Ceilings are quite literally the only thing I didn't do in the whole place - I know the paint colours etc for everywhere else that's damaged but this paper was already up I just painted it. Its in every room so I really want the hallway to match otherwise just the hall will be different if we have to replace the whole lot with something new.

Sorry for the poorish quality picture - I've seen this pattern before in a Toby Carvery pub of all places - I asked them but they (predictably) had no idea. I've been googling embossed patterns till my eyes bleed and cant find it. I even emailed anaglypta the attached photo and they said its not one of theirs...

I've Looked at homebase, b&q, wickes online to see if they carry it but no luck thus far. The forum is a long shot but its my last hope!

If anyone has any idea what this is or where I could try to look for it I would really appreciate it!!!

Sponsored Links
Something weird is going on here. I've hung a fair bit of a very similar wallpaper, which is indeed a Super Fresco by Graham & Brown.
The weird thing being, the pattern of the paper I've hung is called Buckingham and is effectively the negative image of what is in your picture (unless my eyes are playing tricks on me!!). I've never seen what you have before, but perhaps the Buckingham will be a suitable alternative or, if not, maybe you will get some help from G&B?

Take a look here:
http://www.homeflairdecor.co.uk/superfresco-paintable-buckingham-wallpaper-by-graham-brown-740

Sponsored Links
Take a bow Robbie uk & misterhelpful - it is indeed Super fresco by Graham & Brown Believe it to be Treasury / classic ceiling 740.
My God this has been driving me nuts for weeks - I really really didn't want to have to replace the whole thing you have saved me much sphere-ache!! Thanks very much I really appreciate it. Thought id never find the stuff!

Glad you've found it. Just had a quick google and saw some at £16 a roll - hopefully you find some a bit cheaper, but I'm sure even that price will be better for you than starting from scratch.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back