Help in identifying guttering.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The gutter on one side of my house is leaking. On inspection, it was found to be from an inline joint that I suspect, was installed too short with the gutter barely reaching the seals. I want to replace one part which is easily accessible, this time making it the correct length, leaving the other part alone as it is harder to access. So the new gutter would have to be the same brand. I'll be getting a new joint too.
It has 5 faces to it, I believe this is called a square type. I measure it to be approx 115mm across and approx 57mm deep. It is brown and around 15 years old although I have some that looks identical on a recent building only 3 years old, so I'm hoping it is still available so I don't have to replace the whole length. Looking through some suppliers, I can see that Screwfix have a brand called Floplast, could this be it? I've attached a couple of photos.
Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• gutter2.jpg
    gutter2.jpg
    239.7 KB · Views: 52
  • gutter1.jpg
    gutter1.jpg
    266.5 KB · Views: 52
  • gutter3.jpg
    gutter3.jpg
    319 KB · Views: 55
Sponsored Links
Could be a few, iirc Hunter did one similar too. Any markings on the underneath of the union?

Sponsored Links
Look up compatibility chart. You will find all the sizes so can work out what it might be and what will match up. Then find a fitting local to try..

Normally a brand is printed on ever part. Take one off and look inside and out.

Last edited:
It look like there is something printer on the round elbow - however it could just be a date stamp.

Thanks for the replies. I can't see any ID printed anywhere. Bought a floplas union from screwfix for 3 quid to try it and it appears to fit. So I'll order the remaining parts from there.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back