Help me find this anaglypta / lincrusta / embossed wallpaper

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey everyone,

Looking for some help in sourcing this anaglypta / lincrusta / embossed wallpaper.

Long story, we had a decorator lined up to decorate, which included reinstating some of the embossed wallpaper. He told us he'd located it on a forum (not sure what forum), priced it for us, has been at the house carrying out other works but has now fallen off the face of the earth, he's not responding to any attempts to contact him whatsoever.

Looks like we're unfortunately going to need a new decorator but are really struggling to find the wallpaper... Does anyone have any idea where we might find it?

The first photo (which our decorator sent us at the time) has the name Andy Sarsons at the bottom of it, google suggests this is the name of a technical manager at lincrusta, but I'm struggling to get in touch with him also..

Any help would be hugely appreciated!

IMG-20190710-WA0001.jpg
20190710_211918.jpg

Sponsored Links
JK1983, good evening.

if you look at image 1 the dimensions are Imperial and the price is in Shillings? the image must be several decades old?

Can I suggest you contact lincrusta, direct they may??? still produce this wall covering, they have a web site so as a company they are still functioning.

At least they will be able to search a back catalog and give you a product name?

Ken.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back