Help needed CCTV hikvision

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My CCTV has worked perfectly up until Friday night, going back viewing playback it got "no video" displayed on all 4 camera's.
It still records and everything just no video , after searching on the internet I found a video stating capacitors which I've done but still same "no video " is displayed.
Anything else you guys can suggest?
Someone has said maybe not enough power?

Here's the inside below
IMG_20231104_143956.jpg

IMG_20231105_180101.jpg

Sponsored Links
Yes, were working fine,no one went near them they just went off , going get power supply checked

Camera psu faulty or one camera faulty pulling the psu down if it’s encapsulated psu with a splitter cable …

Sponsored Links
Format harddrive and now says normal, tried cameras 1 at a time, still no good
BNC cables

Thanks will try a PSU first, really appreciate your help.

It's power supply.
How do I know what jack size plug I need?

Got the PSU and then was getting this fault even after a format , now 30 minutes later I can now playback my recordings......which I wasn't able to do once I connected the new PSU...... bit strange?
IMG_20231107_181556.jpg
IMG_20231107_181909.jpg

It’s upsidedown ….what’s this got to do with the psu for your cameras ? …. Did you have a power surge that took out your camera psu and your hard drive ? Open cctv dvr and look at the capacitors in your dvr are they bulging?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back