Help needed!!! Replacing a LT SEKO 604 door intercom???

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys, i've got what I believe is a LT Seko 604 door intercom unit and I want to upgrade it to something newer. i've had a read of similar posts on here but cannot find anything for this nor on Google either. Can anyone tell me what the connections are and what current models will be a compatible upgrade? Thanks in advance. Daryl

Sponsored Links
I know nothing about these things but surely anything that will utilise the same or less wires would do for a complete upgrade?

Hi, thanks for your advice. As far as I can see from looking at older topics on here, people who have the LT 600 or the LT 603 have been advised the Comelit 2603u will be a suitable upgrade. Apparently there are some differences in how the system works between older systems and newer ones. My only worry is that there seems to be more cables connected to my intercom than in most other cases (normally only 4 or 5) and I'm unsure what the extra connections are?

Looks like you have 5 connected cables as a standard 4 + 1 system,go on door entry direct website,the conversion chart for the comelit is there so it should work ok

Sponsored Links
Hi Sparky, Cheers for your help its much appreciated. Ive had a look on the installation guide for the Comelit 2603u and there LT Terraneo range are on their but it only goes upto the 603 model. Ive seen an image of the 603 and its different internally to the 604 which i have. On the 603 the connections are pretty much numbered 1 - 6 and T. Where as mine seem to be connected to much higher numbers. Like you say I suspect the Comelit 2603u will work fine and it will just be a case of identifying by trial and error what a couple of the cables are when installing.

Yours is the same numbers 1 , 2 , 6 look at the block on the bottom , not the top row I think you will find it's the same . I may have an LT handset kicking around.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back