help needed to remove built in dishwasher

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi there
my hotpoint dishwasher has startered to leak from the bottom door seal(hotpoint) the repair guy tells me that he will have to take it to the workshop to repair!!!!!!!!!! but the problem is that we can not remove the dishwasher from the unit, it is loose but there appears to be two screws holding it in, i think the dishwasher was screwed in and then the worktop put in over the top, the only way i think i can remove it is by brute fore and ignorance, there were to long bolts in the front wich i have taken out thinking that this would remove the front so i could get at the screws but no luck
help please
Ivan

Sponsored Links
Have you opened the door fully and looked on the underside of the appliance just below the worktop, to see if it is fixed to the worktop at that point?

There's only 2 screws under the top where it screws to work top and 2 on the inside where there are 2 White plugs on either side. If the bottom door seal is leaking you don't have to pull it out just remove inner door and replace , bottom seal comes with the inner door not separate.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back