Help needed with Tribune HE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
It's not the cylinder manufacturers fault the knumpty house holder's not got it serviced

How would getting it serviced prevent a stress fracture occurring in a weld seam?
And how would servicing prevent a thread leak?

The cause of the leak hasn't been established yet.
And you want to rip it out and fit a new one?
Your primary purpose is too line your pockets at the customers expense.
Is it not?

From Kingspan...

Please note: this guarantee excludes all pipework and connections and excludes any ancillary equipment as may be connected to the product. (Ex: descaling equipment, water softeners)The guarantee is extended to a total of 25 years for the stainless steel inner vessel in domestic properties.This guarantee means that Kingspan Environmental will take responsibility for the cost of guarantee repair of a product by an approved Kingspan Environmental Service Engineer, so that the product shall conform to Kingspan Environmental specification.

Take note puller.

Last edited:
When Kingspan, Gledhill and RM weld those duplex cylinders they have to pickle them afterwards................How would you do that? Assuming you were able to weld duplex stainless.

Sponsored Links
How would getting it serviced prevent a stress fracture occurring in a weld seam?
And how would servicing prevent a thread leak?

The cause of the leak hasn't been established yet.
And you want to rip it out and fit a new one?
Your primary purpose is too line your pockets at the customers expense.
Is it not?

From Kingspan...

Please note: this guarantee excludes all pipework and connections and excludes any ancillary equipment as may be connected to the product. (Ex: descaling equipment, water softeners)The guarantee is extended to a total of 25 years for the stainless steel inner vessel in domestic properties.This guarantee means that Kingspan Environmental will take responsibility for the cost of guarantee repair of a product by an approved Kingspan Environmental Service Engineer, so that the product shall conform to Kingspan Environmental specification.

Take note puller.

But he's not had it serviced knumb nuts!! So Kingspan walk!

Have you any idea of the pressure build up inside an UVC with faulty components!! Weld it my arze, you my friend are clueless.

Last edited:
When Kingspan, Gledhill and RM weld those duplex cylinders they have to pickle them afterwards................How would you do that? Assuming you were able to weld duplex stainless.

I'm sure Tony carries an X-Ray machine in his backpack AJ.

X-Rays are ionising radiation and potentially very dangerous.

Apart from needing an EHT voltage source to power them.

Having my knee X-rayed tomorrow. Shall I see if I can take the kit home with me? Never felt the need for one before though!

X-Rays are ionising radiation and potentially very dangerous.

Apart from needing an EHT voltage source to power them.

Having my knee X-rayed tomorrow. Shall I see if I can take the kit home with me? Never felt the need for one before though!
Make sure that you warn everyone on the bus and tube or you might get shot

Oh for fuchs sake... weld an unvented cylinder - yeah sure! I can really envision suggesting that to a customer.

What a prize c|_|nt!

That's because your not a professional
Not a professional in the art of welding that is.
:)...
Welding a SS unvented cylinder FFS...:ROFLMAO:
How you gonna remove/refit the insulation???...heard it all now...what a plonker...Hey Rogerthedodge , I'm reporting you to the G3 police...your nothing short of fookin dangerous.....:eek:
Another fooked keyboard along with the dash board covered in John fookin Smiths...

:)...
Welding a SS unvented cylinder FFS...:ROFLMAO:
How you gonna remove/refit the insulation???...heard it all now...what a plonker...Hey Rogerthedodge , I'm reporting you to the G3 police...your nothing short of fookin dangerous.....:eek:
Another fooked keyboard along with the dash board covered in John fookin Smiths...

You must be at a different hidey hole steel - coz you ain't parked here :sneaky:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back