help on remodel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i not sure how the law is goes, but i really need to remodel my house. i need to expand my dinning room to the front yard so my dinning room look bigger. i have saw my neigbhor house do that. i asked them they said it was like that when the bought the house. i really want to expand my dinning room. i not sure how the process is, can any one show me. do i need to have a permit to do that, and how to obtain that permit if i needed. i expand about 70 inches to the front yard. i am currently live in San Jose Ca. if any one know the good and place that do all of this can you let me know. the most important factor is how much is cost do to something like this. for example, how much it cost to get a permite (asume that we needed) and how much is cost to expand the dinning room. what are the range that i should expect so i can plan out my bugget.
thank in advance.

please note 9 & 4, which are here

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back