Help on replacement AC/DC Adaptor

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,
I wondered if anyone can recommend a supplier for a replacement AC/DC adaptor for Inflatable Christmas decorations please?
The top pin has broken and I am unable to find something to replacement so far (if I even can).

its output is 12v 1250mA IP44

I've attached pics below.

I only bought it last year and don't want to waste it!

cheers

Attachments

• plug3.jpg
    plug3.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 113
  • plug2.jpg
    plug2.jpg
    333.9 KB · Views: 117
  • plug 1.jpg
    plug 1.jpg
    391.1 KB · Views: 108
Sponsored Links
I remember being in an old-fassioned electrical shop many years ago and the customer in front of us brought in a wall wart with the shutter opening device broken off. The guy behind the counter's soloution was to grab a socket doubler, open the shutters with a screwdriver, plugged the wall wart into it and then use tape to secure the two items together.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Take a 13amp double adaptor, insert the broken off plastic earth pin followed by plugging the adaptor in, then tape the two items permanently together. Alternatively, 12v dc means that pump could be run from a 12v car battery.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back