Help required please (price to fit a bathroom)

I would guess about £1.500 - £2.000. It depends on the type of bathrrom to be installed, is it a straight swap or are they going to have fancy stuff? The cost of tiling would also depend on the type of tiles. Do they want ceramic or maybe natural stone which involves sealing, special adhesive etc. If you are getting someone else to do this work, you really need to get a quote from them or you could end up doing your side of it for nothing. I know, I have made this mistake in the past and ended up really stressed about all the free work I was doing.

Sponsored Links
I removed a bath on a fixed price installation in a 1930s house once, and the fooking brick wall behind the bath fell out. Price for your time. And make it clear that any unforeseen problems with the building fabric, etc is extra. Can't comment on pricing, you have to quote what you think is fair. Let the customer know they'll be using the finished product for years to come, so needs to be done right. As I told a landlord, who was busily trying to tell me where to cut corners, you can't save money on the installation costs, only on the quality of bathroom, fittings and tiles etc.
As already posted, get accurate costings and make sure you're covered and walk away happy with a wage in your pocket.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back