Help Tracking Down a Fixing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there. I'm looking to find the fixing pictured below. It's for use with bedroom furniture. M6 thread and the head of the fixing receives a M6 bolt, 50mm long. Any ideas please where I can find these in the UK? Thanks.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    85.6 KB · Views: 226
Sponsored Links
heeelllooo and welcome happyadd 84:D:D:D

do a search for "furniture eye bolt" and see if you can find it
if its ikea they will have spares
does it have to be exactly the same as in can you use an eye bolt then a nut ??
do you have one less visible that you can substitute instead

Hi and thanks! I'll have a look now. No it's a mamas and papas cot bed. So this bit is for the cot part, I probably put them "somewhere safe"!. You could probably use just a simple bolt and rest the slatted base on that but we want to sell it so best to get it sorted. Thanks

Sponsored Links
Hi and thanks! I'll have a look now. No it's a mamas and papas cot bed. So this bit is for the cot part, I probably put them "somewhere safe"!. You could probably use just a simple bolt and rest the slatted base on that but we want to sell it so best to get it sorted. Thanks
Good luck - I won't be buying anything from them (M&P) again - I misplaced (then luckily found) the bag of bits for my son's cot bed - half the connectors appeared to be bespoke or so rare that you have no hope of finding a replacement - I searched high and low on the internet for the parts but the only place to get them was M&P...if they still had them and you had to buy all the screws etc for the entire cot...they charge something like £35 for the pleasure.

Back