help with bathroom connetion

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
any idea how to connect the bath (which on the right hand side of the attached pic) with the basin (in the middle) to the toilet which will be to the left. my idea to run 40mm pipe from the bath and T Junction the basin to it (with 32 to 40 reducer) then boos it to the brown (the toilet 4" pipe), however, this pipe will be cut to the ground and the pan connecter will be fitted into it. Can I boss to the pan connector?

Attachments

• 20200614_111525.jpg
    20200614_111525.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 69
Sponsored Links
Can I boss to the pan connector?
Connection into that soil pipe has to be lower than than the bath outlet allowing for the correct fall so unless raising the bath thats not going to be enough for your idea.
Any way of cutting soil below floor level to take a manifiold or bath waste under floor

Last edited:
You're kinda stuffed unless you can cut down into that concrete and then boss into the soil pipe, even then you will need to go down underneath the level of any pan connector that will be dropped into the soil pipe if you are planning to cut the soil pipe level with the floor as any boss connection will need to be below the level of the pan connector fins.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back