Help with BOSS/Siemans 2 Port Motor/Actuator

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

Am trying to locate a Motor/Actuator that might fit my parents 2 port CH valve....

It is going back a few years and my Dad has already replaced the gears at some pint in the past as he has a couple of “cannibalised” units as per the pictures below.

Units are PTS branded BOSS BZV22 but going back some years – originally I'm sure they were powered open & shut but current ones are spring return as most seem to be know.

Current BOSS units heads are not compatible as the valve body is different & I believe these are originally Siemans/Landis and Staefa units but seem to be struggling to find a current unit that might have a interchangeable motor I can make use of.

Most seem to have a larger base plate on which the motor sits and many the shaft/spindle in the centre...trying to avoid changing the complete valve !

Any help or insight would be much appreciated, thanks in anticipation.

Kind Regards
FF.

[Edit: resized images]

BOSS_Siemans_2Port_1_s.jpg
BOSS_Siemans_2Port_2_s.jpg
BOSS_Siemans_2Port_3_s.jpg

Last edited:
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back