help with constructing ceiling and walls

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am designing a building that is 10.34 m x 38,915 m (from external leaf to external leaf) and has a corridor that is 1.6m wide that runs through the centre of the building so will be 1.6 x

the building is 2 storeys high

the corridor walls are supporting walls and all the floors have the same floor plan with the corridor running through the middle

what type of material should I use for the ceiling/floor for the first and second floor ? as I need to build the supporting walls on top of it or can I have the supporting walls built to the height of the building (8.7m) ?

I hope this makes sense

thanks

Sponsored Links
Like said above sounds like a student question..

However material for ceiling/floor.. your hinting at load bearing masonry so floors can be either timber or precast concrete.. ceiling would normally be plaster or suspended ceiling tiles..

If this is legitimately a real project you are designing you need to provide more information.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back