help with fitting a new power shower from scratch?

schmeagle

Do you have any water tanks in your loft ?.

Why do you think your mains water pressure is poor ?.

you need to supply a lot more details on your water/heating system.

Al

Sponsored Links
Al - glasgow, not really sure to be honest? My guess is that because we are in a flat I think that everyone gets there water before us but who knows, some times it goes to almost a fast trickle coming out of the cold tap. The hot water we don't really have to much of a problem with as there a nice new cylinder in bathroom and we normally have that full when the water pressure is good. When water pressure goes off I turn the tank supply off just encase it is empty of water (I heard they go bang if not lol). We are not on gas so the only thing we have is the electric cylinder wich heats up during the night and we have a emergency switch that heats half the tank if we run out. the cold water tank (if there is 1 lol) I think is above the cylinder in the bathroom, but it is not that big. Another guess for me is that the tank is not high enough for the potential energy of water (gravity) to take its toll? not really sure to be honest, the nothing in loft ect? Hope all that helps a bit?

schmeagle - could you do us all a favour and start using the spell-check button...?

I wonder if he's talking about a pump for the hot/cold water rather than fitting an electric shower? That might explain the 1.5/2.5 mm cable comment?

SB

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back