Help With HoneyWell CM907

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey guys, need some help here. I volunteer for a Village Centre

I have 2 of the above systems in my building. 1 is for the Main Hall and 1 is for the rest of the building. A few weeks ago we started getting issues with them. I had a look at them and noticed they were not coming on. The timings were correct and set to come on at 26o and go off at 24o. The target temp was set at 26o. The room temp was saying 25o but I am telling you it was more like 12o and it would not fire up unless I upped the target temp. I did that, that was fine.

Today nothing came on in the morning. I got there, target temp was 27o, room temp was saying 24o however I could see my breath in the room. Any suggestions on what it might be and how I can make sure the temps are correct to what they actually are in the room. Also this might seem silly but can we have a target temp lower than the timing temps?

Thanks for any help you guys might have.

Grant

Sponsored Links
Might not be anything wrong with programmer, even less so with two of them

These programmers quite likely operate something else that then runs the boiler

One thing that I have just thought about is the thermostat on the model, should that be right next to the boiler, as that is where it is currently situated. Could the temperature be taken from inside the boiler room?

One thing that I have just thought about is the thermostat on the model, should that be right next to the boiler, as that is where it is currently situated. Could the temperature be taken from inside the boiler room?
The thermostats need to be in the room that you are heating -so it can measure the temperature of the room; not in the boiler house. This will require running a 2-core cable from the boiler house to the appropriate location. If this is not possible, you would have to install wireless thermostats.

Sponsored Links
How old are they, and where are they in relation to additional heat sources?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back