help with rubi speed 62 tile cutter

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I just need a pointer in the right direction with the above tile cutter if possible please?

I've just opened up my tile cutter and there are the most basic of instructions that come with it that are pretty much useless. Having scoured the net/youtube it now seems relatively straightforward however I cant find any guidance on where/how to set the scoring blade at the correct height, or even any kind of graduations on the part itself to assist so I'm slightly confused.

Could someone please give me some advice...the tiles I need to cut are 10x10cm and 7mm thick

Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
Hi yeah I figured that bit out but how do I know what height to put the scoring rod?

Sponsored Links
Whatever feels comfortable and works correctly with the snapper and glides off the end of the tile correctly, It's trial and error I imagine.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back