3 boiler stays lit for 10/20 secs
4..boiler goes out
5 over and over again
6 shower runs hot
7 shower runs cold
8 bloke fits new pcb..........runs away doesn"t answer phone
been ripped off many thanks

Sponsored Links
Don't open multiple threads......it's confusing.

Could be flame retification, fan, aps burner pressure, etc etc.......you really need PROFESSIONAL help. All the above are really RGI territory. You could try a fixed price repair, BG or Heateam.

baxi 80eco.........it does light but not for long hear the fan running but just shuts down.........

Sponsored Links
just a little heads up would be nice suppose i might as well get ripped of twice in a week

no attitude i pay anyone who will do the job correctly but obviously the chap i got round who was gas safe was a chancer so next time someone comes it would be nice to maybe have a conversation with him........

gg said:
russ3675 wrote:
just a little heads up would be nice suppose i might as well get ripped of twice in a week

the advice on here is free, chappy.

take the attitude to screwfix and see how long ye last
tell im dad
lol-022.gif

tanks yep pump is running, aps switching,fan runs,boiler fires up.......runs......then stops.........then runs..........then stops........i can hear the pump running plus its warm

no attitude i pay anyone who will do the job correctly but obviously the chap i got round who was gas safe was a chancer so next time someone comes it would be nice to maybe have a conversation with him........

check the pump is running :idea:

have you checked the pump is running. if you dont know how to check it is fully explained in the FAQs at the top of page

........i can hear the pump running plus its warm

that doesn`t cut the mustard im afraid

tanks yep pump is running, aps switching,fan runs,boiler fires up.......runs......then stops.........then runs..........then stops........i can hear the pump running plus its warm

right check the pump is running not you can hear it actually remove the screw and make sure

ahh you are now in RGI territory

that left handed screwdriver will go with my left handed drill bit ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back