help

Sponsored Links
unscrewd the screw visually seen spindles running surely the boiler would not light at all i f the pump was knackered or am i wrong at the minute looking at yellow pages for my next engineer

unscrewd the screw visually seen spindles running surely the boiler would not light at all i f the pump was knackered or am i wrong at the minute looking at yellow pages for my next engineer

ok, you have physically proved pump is running.......

so what tells the boiler, that the pump is running.........

from somebody elses other post, this was their fault for same description

Involved a shoe cupboard, some shoes and an emergency control only 3/4 open (hence the heating working).

Sponsored Links
oh this is fun like a quiz..............would that be the pcb

soooooooooooo if i find the switch that switches the pump am i on the right track looking at manualas we speak

it doesnt switch on the pump, when the pump runs it pushes a diaphragm, which moves a microswitch, which switches contacts,

WHICH PROVES TO THE PCB THAT YER FERKIN PUMP IS RUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AGGHHAGGGHHAGGGHHAGAHAGAHAGAHAGAHAAGAAHHAHA

;)

go through manual fault finding guide, they are what we, as engineers rely on, to repair individual boilers, they all work roughly the same way, some have different mechanisms, but to achieve combustion, a set programme of events must take place

the pin is making contact with the microswitch and fires up but doesn"t stay lit i actually looked at that i also manual held in the microswitch but stills stop starts i understand you are a engineer sadly i"m a electrical designer so any questions on electrics glady ask away

the pin is making contact with the microswitch and fires up but doesn"t stay lit i actually looked at that i also manual held in the microswitch but stills stop starts i understand you are a engineer sadly i"m a electrical designer so any questions on electrics glady ask away

ok what stops electricity falling out of the sockets :rolleyes:

photos-ceiling-insulation.jpg

check the sensing leads :idea:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back