help

photos-ceiling-insulation.jpg

Just getting surreal now!

Sponsored Links
does this mean an engineer is going to fix it i bet it"s only a small problem some sw or sensor???????

does this mean an engineer is going to fix it i bet it"s only a small problem some sw or sensor???????
Probably a tiny thing for a couple of quid. You up for naming and shaming the bloke whose fleeced you?

Sponsored Links
just noticed dextrous your from manchester you fancy coming round i"m in stockport

just noticed dextrous your from manchester you fancy coming round i"m in stockport
love to. But I'm not an RGI so would be of no real help. Know a gasman who installed my boiler (I did the rads and other wet work) if you want - will give him a call to see if he does boiler repairs or knows someone. PM me if your interested. (You'll have to accept me as a "friend" first to enable this)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back