HEP20 vs Speedfit

Thanks folks. Seems odd that Toolstation, B&Q, Screwfix etc only stock JG when HEP seems more popular with you guys

Sponsored Links
Top thread very useful- I did my instant shower in my last flat in Hep2 and never had any problems with it. Given the tortuous route the pipework needed to go, with the shower connection pretty much behind the Immersion tank and hardly any space to work it was easy to put a short 150mm or so piece of copper into the shower connection then make the connection behind the wall.
I'm not a plumber but in this day and age I can't see why anyone would use compression fittings what a faff about. My downstairs needs replumbed cos the pipes were put in the floor cavity by some total cowboy subby(frozen again) They're going above floor level and I'm probably going to use Hep2 again.
Maybe comp fittings done right will be everlasting but if I get 30yrs from Hep2 will probably be dead by then so not a concern if it fails!!!!
Merry Xmas oh yes! :eek:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back