HepvO 40mm CV1 Waste Valve for washing machine

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I have purchased a HepvO 40mm CV1 Waste Valve for my washing machine drainage (as space is super tight). We have moved the washing machine to a new location and just have a 40mm pipe sticking through the wall at present. My question is on the product guide it gives the following as items required for a Washing machine fit:
1 No. 40mm HepvO
1 No. 32mm HepvO running
adaptor
1 No. 40mm bend
If my pipework is 40mm why do they advise a 32mm HepvO running
adaptor? and what do use before I attach the HepvO, a Compression 90Deg Knuckle Bend 40mm or HepvO BV11 87.5Deg Knuckle Adaptor?
Any replies welcomed!

Sponsored Links
The HepVo Knuckle Adaptor is for screwing directly onto a basin or bath waste thread.

32mm Running Adaptor might be because it is a better fit for the WH outlet pipe.

Oh right, would there be any reason the the Hepworth CV11 knuckle adaptor 40 mm could not be used to connect the horizontal pipe coming through from outside and the HepvO® Self-Sealing Waste Valve? (so it would be vertical for the washing machine waste pipe)

40mm bend on the pipe coming through the wall which will go into the bottom of the Hep trap which will be vertical. The running adapter in your first post would go in the top of the trap to take a piece of pipe.

Sponsored Links
Oh right, would there be any reason the the Hepworth CV11 knuckle adaptor 40 mm could not be used to connect the horizontal pipe coming through from outside and the HepvO® Self-Sealing Waste Valve?
The CV11 is male thread one end and female thread the other. It will not fit straight onto waste pipe.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back