Here we go - Tabloids start the attack on the NHS to take blame from our government.

JP_

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This is shocking beyond belief. The Mail seems to even disagree with the British spirit fighting.

"Meanwhile NHS staff have been accused of making a 'mockery' of the health service as they faced a barrage of criticism for posting 'tone deaf' and 'disrespectful' videos of dance routines on coronavirus wards while seriously ill patients have their medical treatment delayed. "

Do they really think that critically ill people should be sent to hospitals that are full of Covid patients, many gasping their final, infections breath?

Why do people read this paper? Not often I get angry, but if I bumped into to the editor of the Daily Fail I'd probably express my disagreement with my fists rather than words.

It's probably worth pointing out that this happens every single flu season too - operations get cancelled because hospitals are busy with emergency cases. But Ed Riley doesn't care about facts.

EWjdOUTWsAIGjj1.jpg

Sponsored Links
DM is a hateful hateful paper. I have been glancing at it most mornings and the tone of their stories regarding this has been horrendous. They also seem to think that everyone should come out of lockdown asap and seem to be goading people into being more fed up than they already are.

The briefs and news has been mentioning a drop in normal A&E attendance so just picked on something emotive to say. Also use a photo of B'ham Nightingale by the look of it.

Some CV related news has been running for too long so pick something else. They will all do that if they can.

Sponsored Links
Why do people read this paper?

Because its a fantastic paper. My Dad gets a copy every day.
Incidentally , I have the april 23 copy. Don't see the article you are referring too.
Have you made this up?

And why shouldn't the nhs be criticized? Do you think its beyond reproach?
It's currently being sued for £83 billion.

It's surprising to me how many copies of the Sun and the Daily Mail I see on the dashboards of "tradesmen's" white vans.

fantastic
Definitions are as follows...
conceived or appearing as if conceived by an unrestrained imagination; odd and remarkable; bizarre; grotesque:
imaginary or groundless in not being based on reality; foolish or irrational:
highly unrealistic or impractical; outlandish:

You said it boyo. Just about sums up your daily rag.(y)

Because its a fantastic paper. My Dad gets a copy every day.
So does my dad in law but just because he reads it, doesn't make it a fantastic paper either!

Incidentally , I have the april 23 copy. Don't see the article you are referring too.
Have you made this up?
Online edition.. more up to date.

Usual rubbish from the wail tbh

Boycott the paper

AFAIK the sun still sells no or very few papers Liverpool??

So does my dad in law but just because he reads it, doesn't make it a fantastic paper either!

Online edition.. more up to date.

Some people buy papers for sport content
Or to see what's on the telly
Competions / freebies
Show biz gossip

Etc etc

And are not interested in there political agenda or what ever

Usual rubbish from the wail tbh

Boycott the paper

AFAIK the sun still sells no or very few papers Liverpool??

You may be (un)lucky to get one in the outer suburbs if you are passing through, certainly not in the city boundaries.

Definitions are as follows...
conceived or appearing as if conceived by an unrestrained imagination; odd and remarkable; bizarre; grotesque:
imaginary or groundless in not being based on reality; foolish or irrational:
highly unrealistic or impractical; outlandish:

You said it boyo. Just about sums up your daily rag.(y)

You left this part out boyo.....

fantastic
/fanˈtastɪk/
Learn to pronounce

adjective
  1. 1.
    INFORMAL
    extraordinarily good or attractive.
    "they did a fantastic job"

Don't see the article you are referring too.
Have you made this up?
Yeah, you caught me out, I'm now making up Daily Mail stories, it's a new hobby.

Try looking at the mail online, not hard to find. Looks like they edited the title, they're backtracking a bit, a sure sign they know they crossed the line.

Sponsored Links
Back