Hi Combi Boiler playing up.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My ariston 23mffi combi keeps shutting down when the central heating is on. it basicaly fires up for about 30 seconds the shuts down, this can happen severel times before it sorts it's self out then it will fire up & stay on. there are no alarm lights coming on

Has anyone had similar problems. :(

Sponsored Links
ive had this with several aristons. sadly never sorted it. thier tech help always says change the pcb. worst tech support ever im afraid.. the aristons are the only time ive ever given up and told the owner to get a new boiler.

thanks for sharing your experiences gavinda. the PCB was changes last year after it went completely mad. I might try flushing the system incase something is sticking inside the boiler, failing that i'll just have to put up til it blows up i suppose.

Ariston certainly don't go on and on and on.

Sponsored Links
I don't think a flush, apart from generally doing good, will help at all with your current problem.

It sounds more like a sensor fault of some sort.

Have you had anyone round to check it over or even service it lately?

I too would never fit an Ariston and rarely enjoy going out to one, but anything should be fixable.

Luckily there are very few in my area ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back