Hi guys

M

malcolmX

Hi guys,
Not been on for a long time, whats happenin owt exciting?

Sponsored Links
Hi MalcolmX

Very exciting if you like watching paint dry :p :p

Welcome back

Having a few days down in Burton on trent in the campervan, there is a 3 day canal barge event, 250 odd barges, 150 craft and trade stalls etc etc, should be good, might pick up a few tools or whatever, weather is superb, need a break from work.

Sponsored Links
In point of fact there have been two stabbings one in Salford and one in Stretford not all that far away from each other.
The two householders who fought back were quite elderly and both villains had form as long as your arm.
The first guy was on bail awaiting trial and the second guy was acquited of murder a couple of years ago, they never learn do they :?:
Both of the elderly guys have been released without charge so it looks likes Camerons promise to allow householders to defend themselves might be true.
Just reread what I have written and had to have a chuckle, I said that both householders were quite elderly, I am older than the pair of em :LOL:

just got back from the Inland Waterways Festival down in Burton on Trent, had a fab time and the weather was superb.
Lots to see and do down there and those canal barges were fantastic but no way could I afford to buy and run one you need mega bucks, interesting to go on board and have a look at the engines and plumbing systems though.
Going to check on the computer for any steam engines rally's, really like them, pity owd Fred Dibnah died a bit since.

Enjoyed Fred`s programmes, always watch the repeats. Shame I never met him, a true gent and a fountain of knowledge.

RIP

Although not a close friend of Fred I knew him quite well he only lived a couple of miles from me, first met him years ago when working on Chester castle, the mould was broke when he died, shame.

Sponsored Links
Back