Yawn... england being outplayed on the ball again !!!

Sponsored Links
so you think you know better than fifa? and the bulgarian premier league is on sky everyother night? lets find some sand for you to stick your head in :rolleyes:

so you think the fifa rankings are a good representation of the quality of international football teams from different continents? well we know how much you know about football now :LOL: :LOL:
what does it matter if someones league isnt on sky?? i didnt say they were as good as spain did i.....jeesss... you dunnnaalf talk some cr4p :rolleyes:

so you think you know better than fifa? and the bulgarian premier league is on sky everyother night? lets find some sand for you to stick your head in :rolleyes:

so you think the fifa rankings are a good representation of the quality of international football teams from different continents? well we know how much you know about football now :LOL: :LOL:
what does it matter if someones league isnt on sky?? i didnt say they were as good as spain did i.....jeesss... you dunnnaalf talk some cr4p :rolleyes:

how rude.... and i'm basing my ideas on how well we've done in the past.. 44 years... we are overated !!! please don't patronise me !!!!

Sponsored Links
rubbish again. lol :LOL:

no, they were quality tonight.... apart from a wobble in the second half... and Rooney couldn't put a decent pass together, apart from a 2 yard pass into the net.

But lots of good passing...

I think Brian Clough was too aggressive in his nature, so to gel a team together, from other teams, they wouldn't. (as the current squad shows), you have to bond the players together.

All this hype about Rooney; how did he play? He was nowhere in the World Cup? I couldn't find a stream anywhere, like total blackout, why?

Sponsored Links
Back