Yawn... england being outplayed on the ball again !!!

I

imamartian

ok, so i realise we're winning!!! but we can't do owt with the ball... can we? Rooney is like the latest computer that's been programmed with every single possible chess situation.... apart from how to deal with an oponent !!!! :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Up to the half way line and back again,Ray Wilkins would fit in well.

Sponsored Links
Have to say the 2nd half was an improvement,but we know how its going to be we are going to win the group and qualify then its up against the big boys and.......

Have to say the 2nd half was an improvement,but we know how its going to be we are going to win the group and qualify then its up against the big boys and.......

exactly... the oppo tonight were one above Burkina Faso in the FIFA rankings!!!!! we should've bossed the game more and won 8 or 9 nil !!

op-we won 4-0 comfortably. Rooney was outstanding. Defoe was excellent. Some newcomers had good performances, johnson, cahill. Dawson and jagielka looked strong and dominant, nothing lost in the air and reading everything on the ground.
I come on here and your complaining....wtf were you watching???? :rolleyes:

yeah we're great against carp sides... wooohoo... lets sing and dance in the streets !! :eek: :eek:

op-we won 4-0 comfortably. Rooney was outstanding. Defoe was excellent. Some newcomers had good performances, johnson, cahill. Dawson and jagielka looked strong and dominant, nothing lost in the air and reading everything on the ground.
I come on here and your complaining....wtf were you watching???? :rolleyes:

He was probably watching the cricket........ I bet he had a bet on the fourth ball of the fifth over, being a no ball too.!!!!!!
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

I wouldn't say Bulgaria are cr4p. They're not brilliant, but they can be tricky. There's very few "easy" games in europe. Most teams have at least a few good quality players. Comparing fifa rankings with teams in other continents is pointless, as they're competitions are easier.

I caught snatches of the game, and to me it looked poor, but the commentators were bigging up England. Reminded me of those overly loud American presenters, you can see with your eyes that they are crap, so don't big them up. Yes a win, but Bulgaria? Against any decent team, not taking anythin away from Bulgaria (I thought he was a Womble?), England would have been thrashed. Disgraced. Overthrown.

I wouldn't say Bulgaria are cr4p. They're not brilliant, but they can be tricky. There's very few "easy" games in europe. Most teams have at least a few good quality players. Comparing fifa rankings with teams in other continents is pointless, as they're competitions are easier.

so you think you know better than fifa? and the bulgarian premier league is on sky everyother night? lets find some sand for you to stick your head in :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back