Hide Sky Cable under flooring

Thanks All for your replies..so have managed to cut the channel.. now a question about the trunking please ..can I just use plastic trunking to house the sky coaxial cable under the floor like this one which is I have used to get it till the doorway by running it above the skirting.
http://www.screwfix.com/p/tower-self-adhesive-mini-trunking-16mm-x-16mm-x-2m/60548

Also would appreciate your help on how to cover the channel.. can I use a concrete filler on top of the plastic trunking in the channel ?

Sponsored Links
You don't need self adhesive trunking, and you want to go for as low as possible. The cement you put on top may not grip to the plastic trunking, so as you'll need to pva the channel, do the trunking as well before cementing it back in.

If it is possible to thread these cables through (and they will fit, of course!), oval trunking may be better.

You can buy 16 x 5mm oval trunking, less than a squid for 2m.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back